The Wait Is Over | Elite Reef Fest 2012

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Remember, MASC is NOT having a September meeting!! We are doing this to show our support for Elite Reef and their meeting!! Hopefully we can get a lot of MASC peeps down there to show em we are a BA club!! I'm sure C.J. will be breaking out his Elite Reef megaphone out doing some cool things!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
We will be there in force Juan!

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Stopped by Elite today and they have a ton of nice stuff. The auction corals are GREAT! Tanks and all kinds of goodies.

mikejrice

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Preparations for Elite Reef Fest 2012 are done, and at 11am tomorrow the fun will start. On top of all the raffle and auction fun we are also going to be giving 20% off of all livestock in the store during Elite Reef Fest, September 15th 2012. Our fish and coral tanks are stocked to the max, so tomorrow will be the day to get that choice piece of livestock that you have been dreaming about.

deadrock

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey everybody there are some great deals going on and even better raffle items ,coral auctions every hour . You gotta be here . All fish ,inverts and coral OS 20% off

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice grab Jack. Sucks I missed it.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Was great, snagged a nice Fungia, as well as the war paint scoly for great prices, ill have to post some picts
Thanks for the great event Elite!

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
It sucks I had to miss this event! I looks like it was a good one.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

mikejrice

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
projectx;191593 said:
Was great, snagged a nice Fungia, as well as the war paint scoly for great prices, ill have to post some picts
Thanks for the great event Elite!
The scoly was by far the deal of the day!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2