the wifes first denro

SLewis

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
just posting a pic of the dendro's my wife won during the live sale this past sat. they are happy happy happy so here is the pic of them in my tank. have you had any luck with them? what are their growth patterns like?
View attachment 15954
plus my wife loves them and is taking pics daily to see how fast they are growing..... i might need to get he a colony of sun coral

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've never had them, but I've heard that they only open long enough to eat.

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Feed them regularly. We feed ours brine shrimp, mysis and pellets. They are on the slow side for growing...but they will. Ours stay open all the time unless they are eating. Ours are on the sand bed in direct light, although light does nothing for them. They don't seem to mind. Cool catch, enjoy them!

ialtalal

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Love the way it looks. On my bucket list for corals will get me some one day

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
The success of this coral will depend 100% on how good you are at regularly feeding it. ...so will the growth.

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have tons of dendros. We feed ours about 3 times a week and we also feed it when the lights are off. We feed them with the lights are off so our fish wont pick the food out of them. They are not the faster grower but not bad either. I keep mine in low light, low flow. They are pretty cool though, nice snag