TheCoralShop...what a disaster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Coral Shop.com

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
dvenson;200188 said:
What was the reason you (mike) offered replacement not sure if I missed that part
hey Daniel, because the clowns dove out of the rock with all the nems on it to the ONE renegade nem that had moved to a rock burried within 300# of rock in my 225. Which I then said I'd throw in the other nem because he was not getting the clowns that day...

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok this scenario needs to be handled by the member and the sponsor. While we do encourage member feedback; please allow the vendor to rectify and address the issue with the member without outsider comments and or input on what should and or should not of happened.

deboy69

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;200194 said:
Ok this scenario needs to be handled by the member and the sponsor. While we do encourage member feedback; please allow the vendor to rectify and address the issue with the member without outsider comments and or input on what should and or should not of happened.
I completely disagree. This is why we have reviews. That is why when you go on Google and look at reviews of peoples past experiences and ratings of business. Than its up to you to make your own decision if you want to do business with that store/company.

I think he meant the conversation deciding how to rectify the problem... That should be between the two of them. The complaint and result afterwards. Thats legit.

280g-reefman

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
deboy69;200196 said:
I completely disagree. This is why we have reviews. That is why when you go on Google and look at reviews of peoples past experiences and ratings of business. Than its up to you to make your own decision if you want to do business with that store/company.
+1. That is why there are public forums because you want public feedback. If you didnt want public feedback then you wouldnt post it on a public forum. IE you coud go to the bbb which is a giant scam apparently.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
deboy69;200196 said:
+1

Though I am not involved (and thankful for that) I do like to know what is going on with vendors so I can plan accordingly.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
deboy69;200196 said:
The validity or reasoning behind the post was not in question. Again we certainly advocate and encourage vendor feedback to protect other potential buyers. However the helpfulness/benefit and interjection of others on how to resolve the matter with out actually being a part of the transaction, is being addressed. Certainly if you have had a similar transactions or experiences you should post, but why if you have nothing to do with it and don't know all the details first hand, begin to intervene? Certainly it would be more important to see how the situation is resolved by both parties before passing judgement one way or another.

Again the thread itself is not being questioned and vendor feedback is 100% encouraged.

http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4439

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've dealt with mike on several occasions and have never had an issue. He's even texted me to tell me hey I know you were looking for this, I have one if you want to look at it. A+ vendor in my opinion. Keep your 2 cents out of this as you the members Probly have no clue what happened.

andrew

Butterfly Fish
bought from coral shop, seemed very nice and we coordinated good with each other which is a B**** to do. I got my stuff and i was pretty satisfied. I also like doing business with another guy named Stewart if anyone knows him from coral junkie and I think he had a sponsorship, but left i guess when something like this happened or for whatever reason. so I hope this works out well for both parties and we have no right to judge yet because we dont know the whole story

280g-reefman

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
09bumblebee;200212 said:
I've dealt with mike on several occasions and have never had an issue. He's even texted me to tell me hey I know you were looking for this, I have one if you want to look at it. A+ vendor in my opinion. Keep your 2 cents out of this as you the members Probly have no clue what happened.
So why do you get to add your 2 cents? I would like like the special pass that raises me above the laws you have created on masc. lol

The Coral Shop.com

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
It is what it is and for those of you who want to judge me off one transaction then so be it... I can tell you it DID NOT go down like that and I have no intentions of "ripping anyone off" never have and never will. Tried to be fair and when the personal remarks came I was done as I'm sure allot of people here would have done as well...

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here are my thoughts...
I believe Brian's comment about "2 cents " was more directed towards members commenting on the dispute itself when they are not a part of it, while Brian's comment was directly related to his personal experience with the Coral Shop.
My experience with the Coral Shop has always been excellent. I have always received great pricing and great livestock. Above and beyond what I have experienced from mist other vendors.
I was at Mike's house when the clowns and anemone came out of the tank when it was finally emptied that day. I can attest that there was only one, exactly one, rose bubble tip anemone in there and that the clowns were hosting it and only it. Yes, I will add that 2 cents because I was actually there and witnessed the clowns and single nem myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.