Thought I should introduce myself

Hi everyone, my name is Freedom I live in colorado springs and have been into reefing for about 4 years. My first reef tank was a 75 gallon with PC lights that quickly changed to a 90 gallon reef ready glass tank with VHO T-5 lighting. A move about a year ago took out most of my tank and almost all of my fish so I took the opportunity and started fresh with a 75 gallon reef ready acrylic tank and 2 LED fixtures. My tank is a mixed reef mostly softies and LPS corals I have 2 clown fish that have been with me since the beginning, a pair of PJ cardinals a tiny yellow tang and a very small kole tang. A couple months back I introduced a anthias to the tank and soon after it showed signs of ich and died as did my dragon goby, I removed all my fish and used hypo to treat them in a rubbermaid container for 8 weeks and everyone is fine now. I have a fish room in my basement that I run a remote sump from, a huge skimmer and calcium reactor all made by lifereef. I am planning to upgrade soon I want at least a 120 or bigger for my next tank. Here is a old pic of my tank before the ich it looks much better now also one of my equipment room.

reefkoi;101109 said:
Welcome to the club you are in the Springs? I don't believe we've met, you should come by one day and hang out :)

yeah Im in the springs, we have met, once years ago at the curtis hotel frag swap. Would love to see your set up in person

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
freedominco;101117 said:
yeah Im in the springs, we have met, once years ago at the curtis hotel frag swap. Would love to see your set up in person
wait i thought you were supposed to hate him ...lol
or maybe thats another conspirator?

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
freedominco;101117 said:
man that was like 4 years ago! LOL my memory isnt that good haha yeah come on by anytime, you dont have to buy anything just check it out and talk reef :)