Thought I would share a few new tank pics

Thanks! I thought it was about time to get more active in the club forums. I also want to document my basement fish room build out that im starting. Ive had pretty good results with less so far. Im about to replace my sunpower on the 2nd tank with led any day now. I kinda with i would have hung on to the vortecs (I went in on a group buy for a couple wp-40s) now that they are coming out with reeflink. got some pics waiting to up load - i gotta say, man its sooo much easier for me to upload pics with the photobucket phone app.

Jon

Jon - sorry if this is too many pics - ill guessill just post what i have and hopefully get some discussions started, ya know? still trying to work the kinks out of the frag tank. its only been up and running a few months and im about to trade out the t5s for leds like the kitchen tank.

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
When you become a badged member you get an edit function.

Nice frags. You looking to sale any of those plating coral frags?

Blindrage;278901 said:
When you become a badged member you get an edit function.

Nice frags. You looking to sale any of those plating coral frags?
Yea id love to get rid of some of those sell/trade. I need to recover some real estate in my frag tank

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have some interest in the three I circled in this pic. Let me know what you would want for them if you are willing to sell.

[attachment=65485:name]