Tile Help / Finishing

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
So as of late Ive seen alot of posts of people who jumped into a tile project and realized they may have bit off more than they can chew or maybe need to have some smaller project done and just dont know where to start.

Id like to offer my services. I am an experienced "retired" master tile installer, worked in the industry since I was a kid all the way up until I hurt my back and could no longer do installs and had to take a desk job. Ran my own company / crew for a while and at the height of everything we were doing million dollar custom homes in Morrison.

Id like to offer my services for smaller projects such as back splashes, small floors, showers, wainscotts, even just consults. Anything of that nature.

There is a small catch, about 2 years ago my storage unit was broke into and 98% of my tools were stolen, although Ive pretty much re aquired majority of the hand tools I have no wet saw. Wet saw and all materials would have to be provided and I would do the install, unfortunatly due to my back issues I cannot do demo either.

I can gaurantee you wont find a tile guy who will work for as cheap as I will, or one who will trade work for saltwater related things. If you need help getting started on or finishing up a project, shoot me a PM and we can chat.