Time to start breaking this thing down sales thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I told myself I would have my tank down by the end of September, so now is the time to get going. I am planning on making a trip down to Denver Saturday Sep 12 and will distribute any purchased frags at a central meeting point (suggestions welcome). I will start posting corals here along with the price, I have multiple frags of most corals, and will update things if they sell out and will be accepting PAYPAL. I will also be posting a few Auctions that will also be delivered at this time if needed. Of course you are always welcome to come pick up corals earlier in Loveland. Over the next few weeks I will also post a few DBTC's and freebies. Once all the corals are sold I will be listing fish, rock, sand equipment, and of course the tank, stand, canopy and sump. So let’s get this going, most of the pics I will post are of the colonies, and as always you are more than welcome to make offers on whole colonies. I will be updating the list as time goes on and please be patient with pm's, I have a lot going on and may not be able to meet all requests. As always you are more than welcome to come out and see what I have as I have way too much to list and the best deals and selection happen that way! Paypal holds corals, but please PM me first to make sure I have it, this stuff is going fast! Paypal as friend to Capnscooby138@yahoo.com.

Let’s get Started!

ORA Blue Voodoo frags $20
WWC Red Millipora $30
Green Spongode $15
Red Dragon Frags $30
Green slimer frags $10
Pink and green birdsnest frags $5
Purple Stylo frags $20
Blue Cali tort frags $20
Gonzo's Frost Burn frags $20
Pink and green candy cane $10
Blue candy cane $10
Ice fire echinata $30
CAR's $10pp
Hawian Ding Dang $20pp (these are sweet)
Rainbow acans $20 (multiple eyes)
Pink/blue/green acan frags $30 (multiple eyes)
Red people eater paly $10 pp
Captain America paly $5 pp
Green branching hammer (1-2 heads) $20
Blue Oregon tort $30
More to be added, and pics to come!

Last edited by a moderator:

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Frost burn acro

Last edited by a moderator:

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sure Scott, are you wanting to pick up here or wait till I make the Denver run? Paypal holds corals but please pm me first with what you want and I'll let you know if I have it.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Time to start breaking this thing down sales thread!

I just want a bunch. I lost my softball sized colony of blue voodoo that I grew from a frag from Matt. I have a few bald spots I need to cover with awesomeness!

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I need to come to Loveland Sunday or labor day weekend to pick up a stand. I would like a few thingseasons if you still have them. Red planet for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.