Time to start breaking this thing down sales thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm driving down to Denver next Saturday, anybody need some corals?

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So only Vance is having corals brought down on Saturday? Let me know if you need anything I opened up my sale to the craigslist crowd today so the best pieces should go fast.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Still want the BLue Voodoo on Sat if you have it. Was waiting to see what else you might have first but I can paypal. What time were youy thinking?

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm sorry Scott, I am having trouble finding time to list and price all the frags I have. It really is a ton of stuff!! I have had a few people drive up from Denver and none of them have been disappointed. I highly recoment the blue voodoo, red WWC millie, ice fire, Red dragon acro, acans galore and both my cali and oregon torts are very nice. I have a lot of acros that don't have names that I have no idea how to list as well as chalices with the same problem. I will bring you a blue voodoo for sure!

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Of course I want the Blue Voodoo, one that I used to have and sold/DBTCed a bunch, lol. I understand on the time issue, ie my problem as well, you have more info on the Red WWC Millie? Can't seem to find that one but I am interested.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got it from wwc at macna last year, i'm doing $30 frags. This is one of the frags for sale.

Last edited by a moderator:

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Where would be a good central place to meet up, I will be there in the afternoon and wouldn't mind a beverage.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol, sorry Seth. I should be sending it back to you soon. I have been holding ought on chopping some colonies.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Aww thanks. I had planned on spending the night in Denver but my brother is out of town. So I might just bring down a few random prices if anyone is interested, but try asking let me know if you want anything before tomorrow!

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Glad to hear they did well on the long drive, thanks for coming out! Great score on that reverse dragon soul favia, that thing is sick!

Status
Not open for further replies.