Time to start breaking this thing down sales thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Zatalo;360542 said:
Oh yeah,
When does the auction start for the yellow alien. Don't remember the name
Space invader Pectinia, I'm not sure I am going to auction that one off. Auctions have not been too nice to me, lol. I will be taking offers on this coral if anyone wants me to bring it to Denver tomorrow if not maybe an auction next week but pickup will be in Loveland. http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/lps-04.htm

Frag:

Full Colony:

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will be at the copper Pot, 508 E Hampden ave. at 2pm, let me know if you need any corals.I will stick around for a few hours and will be in town until late! My number is 970-227-5891 and all orders must be in by noon on Saturday!!

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The burgers at the Copper pot were really good, BTW, and the beer was cheap.... That might be my new Denver meeting place for coral swaps!

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm driving down to thorton Wed evening, does anyone need frags?

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm just going to do $20 frags (flat price, not PP or per eye) for anything, let me know if you want anything and I will bring it to the BBQ this weekend! (anything listed for less than $20 will be the list price or lower))

Last edited by a moderator:

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
The frags looked great and polyps were extended within 10 minutes of being in the tank. Thanks again!

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awesome, good seeing you again and I hope the kids enjoy those!

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Naw bro, that thing is gone. Do you still want this hammer?

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Woot, I am almost done! Just a few more colonies and frags and I can start catching livestock and getting this sucker broken down!! When this is all said and done I will also be selling my tank, stand, canopy and 55 gallon sump. A lot of people have expressed interest in my fish, so I will try and figure out a way to make that fair.... anybody want to do a fish auction?

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I'm curious to know what you have left

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll try and get a list posted today. I just got hired at a surgery center like 3 blocks from your apartment, so I could always deliver.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you have time can u put up a list so I can make sure to bring enough cash Sunday? Saw a few a few posts back that looked great!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
ReeferMatt;362992 said:
I'll try and get a list posted today. I just got hired at a surgery center like 3 blocks from your apartment, so I could always deliver.
Awesome, let us know whatcha got!

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks like I have a couple people coming to get coral today, anyone else want to make the trip? Doing $20 red dragon frags, I have a few acans left, ko nightmare zoas, CAR's, mind blowing palies, green hammers, pink and green candy cane, blue candy canes, several chalices including laughy taffy, Miami hurricane and Lava chalice. I have a ton of random zoas, green death, Hawaiian din dangs, red people eaters, red setosa, Mia's pot of gold favia, red rim favia, orange riccordia shroom, blue shrooms, green slimer, and a colony of Oregon tort. text or call 970-227-5891

Status
Not open for further replies.