Todd's Tropical Fish

Just leaving some feedback.

I moved into my new place and RO was not set up yet needed some water and thoughts I would check this place out. Talked to Wess I think was is name and was very friendly. I LOVE the fact they have used equipment and actually a good selection and at a good price. The Saltwater section was much bigger than expected.

So far not a bad place will definitely check it out again.

Disclaimer: When I walk into a place I do not tell them I have been doing this for 7 years and just let them talk. I like to feel them out as to how much BS they talk. Wess was very helpful and did not try to BS me in any way. Straight forward and up front with me. Plus it is 5 minutes from my house helps.

But that’s just my 2 cents.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
If Wess is the guy I'm thinking of he is a valuable asset to that store ... good luck with who ever you get next time ...lol

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i work at home ...i'm always checking my sites in between ...lol

Totally agree about Wes. Best customer service you will get at that place comes from Wes. Not that the other workers have BAD customer service necessarily but just flat out lack any needed people or social skills required to assist the customer properly. Which always gets to me, you would figure that being friendly would get you a loyal customer base.

deadrock

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
sam is also good but he kinda owns the place so he better be good lol ,but other than sam and wes sol sam is there thrurs to sunday only days i will go in there

The Coral Shop.com

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Heffe01;60836 said:
Yeah, he's a good guy. He runs one of the local vendor websites...I think www.buildmytank.com, and he is the main supplier of all their corals at the store.[/quote

Sam and Wes are stand up guys and will always shoot you straight! Both of them are clients of mine (Todd's and PS Aquatics) and to clear the confusion www.buildmytank.com is my website for Custom Aquaria a site sponsor here on MASC!

deadrock

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
MTS;60903 said:
Yeah whats up! That little guy growin for ya?
would love to say is is but some bs happened and it didnt make it .
my fuge is now equiped with child locks ,and it wasnt even my kid lol

Ouch

What is up with that website.

Sam and Wes I told you I got you covered.

Hope the one I did for you through Yellowbook YB360 looks a little better.

Why would marine depot be on there??? Competition

BTW I do advertising if anyone needs SEO SEM Print ads and websites.

http://www.denverfishstore.com/

Thanks for the late night phone call MTS

I will get him a better looking tank on the upper right good call.

Can always count on you to give me a hard time on things

sorry its the lingo rocky

search engine optimization
search engine marketing
websites

and the good old yellowbook print book.

lol my jobs to make the phone ring for him