Tons of equipment for sale

skebo

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Also was looking into Controllers. Leaning on Apex but who can pass up a used deal. Does that Reefkeeper elite – 5 PC4 modules, netgear, ph probe module $300
have temp, a second ph w/ calcium reactor, salinity? I am not sure what 5 PC4, is that 5x of the 4x outlet boxes? Does netgear mean the wireless or internet modual? Sorry I am new to the controllers.

Can I also ask for the mangrove hookup, I would like to give them a try.

Thanks in advance.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
skebo;306961 said:
Also was looking into Controllers. Leaning on Apex but who can pass up a used deal. Does that Reefkeeper elite – 5 PC4 modules, netgear, ph probe module $300
have temp, a second ph w/ calcium reactor, salinity? I am not sure what 5 PC4, is that 5x of the 4x outlet boxes? Does netgear mean the wireless or internet modual? Sorry I am new to the controllers.

Can I also ask for the mangrove hookup, I would like to give them a try.

Thanks in advance.
Not sure on the model on the calcium reactor it handled our 700 gallon system with ease. This was the single best piece of equipment that we put on the tank. I just bought the tank for $180 and the regulator is about $100 so for another $70 you get a calcium reactor.

Yes pc 4 are the power outlets. Google reef keeper and I'm sure you can find all the info you would like to know about them.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll take the two barrels