1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Trigger systems sump for sale

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by Dr.DiSilicate, Aug 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I’ve upgraded tanks and would like to sell this trigger systems sump. It’s in pristine condition with no scratches, chips or cracks. I ran it for 2 years on my 175 and actually purchased almost the same thing for my 200. I’m up in Greeley. Thanks!

These are $320 new from BRS so let’s go half of that at $160.

BRS LINK https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/crystal-sump-36-trigger-systems.html

ACTUAL SUMP

IMG_5855.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

Haddonisreef likes this.
  2. zombie

zombie Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

GLSW. I have the 26 model on my tank and its build quality and arrangement are outstanding.

Sent from my SM-G965U using MASC mobile app

3. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

If I had the money right now I'd be all over it!

4. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Think that might fit in your car on the trip to Loveland tomorrow? I need a sump...

5. Dr.DiSilicate

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  6. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Did you add the float valve? Is that for ATO?

7. Dr.DiSilicate

8. TheRealChrisBrown

Bring it along tomorrow :) but don't tell Bridget if she happens to be around....lol

9. Dr.DiSilicate