Uh oh.....!

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi.... my name is Fred... i'm an addict!

Back in action, heres what I did...

Bought a ****in house, collected some equipment, cleaned said house, collected more equipment, painted some walls in said house, found more equipment in boxes, added some people to my family, and put first coat of paint on fishroom....

now this is where it gets tricky!

I need ideas... need help.... need more ideas....need an engineer for some ideas.....and a ton of ideas/help on how to set all this **** up!

any takers?

i always have something of a sort to drink in said ****ing house, so share your ideas, ill share my drink...

btw, i bought this ****in house in sw loveland....it has an unfinished basement...WOO****INHOO!

excuse my french, im kinda ****ing excited about actually being able to set up my system!

High Plains Reefer

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I'm in the same boat need a expierenced framer to show me how to properly fire and draft block a basement to jeffco code so i can get my new fish room rolling

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
my goal is to have the refugium and sump running by christmas.. and the planning is all non existant...

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
i only need to hold the mechanicals... a 75 will do just fine..plus i already have the stand to hold it..unless i can find a used 125 tall...

i need some ideas on what to light the fuge with.. i believe its a 135g 72x18... thinking 3 of the par38 6500k.... ideas?

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Smiley;365809 said:
i only need to hold the mechanicals... a 75 will do just fine..plus i already have the stand to hold it..unless i can find a used 125 tall...

i need some ideas on what to light the fuge with.. i believe its a 135g 72x18... thinking 3 of the par38 6500k.... ideas?
You gonna do green or red Macro algae? If green do the 7 red 1 blue hydroponics par 38s

If red do something in the 8000k color temp.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
WOOHOOO!!!!! Fred's BACK!

Yes, you, sir, are an addict!

Maybe you need to elaborate a bit on what equipment you have, so people know how to set your *** up!

And about this 'adding new people to the family stuff'... some elaboration on that'd be good, too!

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Come get this 125 out of my garage, the wife hates scraping windows.. ;)

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Following along as I used to live in sw Loveland.

http://www.ifinishedmybasement.com/framing-basement/fire-block/

90% of people in colorado dont pull permits to finish basements fireblocking is using wood or 5/8 rock to seal each bay in ceilings and walls to stop fire from moving from room to room and floor to floor they will want to see your fireblocking after rough electrical and mechanical so they can make sure all wire holes and ducting and mech lines are fire caulked if anyones sealing up old basments for the love of jebus make sure that hose bibs and waterlines dont run alond foundation walls they will freeze move them into bays that heater duct or hydronic heat lines :) iv fixed alot of homeowner basments :)

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok, got the wall behind the refugium painted... time to start finding the equipment for it..maybe start a new build thread to boot!