Urine specimen container group buy (pee cups)

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok so this is my first attempt at a group buy. it will be for urin specimen cups. Also great for transporting frags. Lets say ill leave this open for 1 week from tommorrow so on tuesday feb 14th ill place the order. They come in groups of 25 cups with screw on lids for $3.05. shipping for the first one is 4.90 and each addional is .50cents so at the end ill just add all the shiping and devide it by how many units we buy......if that makes sense. so you can post here with how many you want to do ill post the link below of the ebay add.(thank you too denvercherub)ill update this post with who is in and for how many.oh also i am pretty flexable on places to pick up. as i think it will all have to be shipped to one place. i am in longmont but frequent loveland,foco,westminister. areas so we can figure out delivary and pick up as well..let me know if i missed anything

so far we have
tlsrcs-50 me i know the total
khensuRa-75 payment made
denvercherub-75 payment made
cdrewferd-100 payment made
wicked demon-100 sent pm with total
shelbyjk500-100 payment made
CRW Reefer-50 payment made
scchase-100 payment made

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-oz-Urine-S...item1e6a6c8fdc

Last edited by a moderator:

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
This buy will by far put the wife over the egde.

I can hear her already You bought what!!!!...? 50!!!!! Of them!!!!

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
yea its really not a bad deal when 75 even 50 is going to last you a LONG time! well unless you are seriously trying to win that DBTC contest!

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can hear her already You bought what!!!!...? 50!!!!! Of them!!!!
Haha yea i can hear the same thing lol to go along with my collection of buckets and power heads and tubing and plumbing parts...

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Heck, I'm in for 50. How are we gonna handle payment?

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
for payment you can pay me when you get them or after i order i will let everyone know what they owe and you can paypal me..

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
tlsrcs;140333 said:
for payment you can pay me when you get them or after i order i will let everyone know what they owe and you can paypal me..
I found it's easier to take payment first. If they don't pay, they don't get the items. Sucks when you end up with 5 people's orders that "forgot" to pickup.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok well I guess that would make more sense I have paypal just not sure how to use it. So when I get ready to place the order I will pm everyone with there totals and you can send it paypal I think or we can figure something out

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;140347 said:
I found it's easier to take payment first. If they don't pay, they don't get the items. Sucks when you end up with 5 people's orders that "forgot" to pickup.
I haven't been on here long enough to see those issues but I'm guessing it's happened before?? I would think people's reputations on here would mean more than stiffing someone less than $10 on pi$$ cups? I figured Paypal will have fee's on the receiving end the payment, which wouldn't make it worth using it for a purchase this small? Anyone know if there's fees for Paypal on the receiving end of payment??

I might be in for 100...

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you do a payment as a gift in paypal they dont hit you for fees, that might also be the case if you do money owed under personal but never done it that way so cant say for sure

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ShelbyJK500;140362 said:
I haven't been on here long enough to see those issues but I'm guessing it's happened before?? I would think people's reputations on here would mean more than stiffing someone less than $10 on pi$$ cups? I figured Paypal will have fee's on the receiving end the payment, which wouldn't make it worth using it for a purchase this small? Anyone know if there's fees for Paypal on the receiving end of payment??

I might be in for 100...
yep almost 4% now

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
projectx;140367 said:
If you do a payment as a gift in paypal they dont hit you for fees, that might also be the case if you do money owed under personal but never done it that way so cant say for sure
your right just make sure to gift it I forgot about that I always do ebay lol

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok thanks for the paypal info so I guess if you have paypal you can gift me your payment wicked I have you in and shelbyjk500 let me know if you want in or not

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
so with the current oreders we are looking around .16cents a cup. shipped. the more we can get to order the cheaper it will get.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
heck, put me down for 50 more. 100 total for me.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok cool its been updated. i emailed the guy warning him we will be making a larger purchase and he said that they have "plenty" in stock so i guess we can try to test how many he actually has lol when he sees an order of 15+ units

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Add another 25 for me... :)