Used Fish Tank Sale!

We are selling our glass coral show tank. It is 400 gallons, comes with stand and refugia sump and chiller for $1000. It does not come with the return pump or lights.

Also we are selling a Red Sea Reefer 450 that we have been using. It comes with everything a new one would, tank, stand and sump for $1200. We are upgrading it to the new Red Sea Reefer 525XL

static reef

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
Can i get another measurement please. 28x28x40 is no where near 400 gallons, but I am interested if it is the 4'x4'x28". Thanks
JJ

MikeM

Clown Fish
static reef;n636128 said:
Can i get another measurement please. 28x28x40 is no where near 400 gallons, but I am interested if it is the 4'x4'x28". Thanks
JJ

You are correct JJ. It is nowhere near 400 gallons. It is the tank that was in our showroom at Fluid.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
static reef;636128 said:
JJ
Yes it's the big glass show tank in front of store with all the Radions. I was just there on Thursday and they were telling me it was going to be for sale right quick. I think the measurements are a touch off (maybe typo) but it is the big glass tank.