1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Velvet Fairy Wrasse (male) FS or trade

Discussion in 'Frags and Livestock for Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by Cherub, Feb 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

I bought this wrasse 2 weeks ago so it's not too settled in I hope. It's a nice looking fish but doesn't get along with my other similar colored orange back fairy wrasse and it basically chases him around all day. I am looking to get rid of it soon. Asking $90 or nicer coral trade of equal value.

You must pick up in Centennial off of I25 and Dry Creek.

I already caught it and it's in the trap ready to go. Bring your own bucket.

This is a video of him. Freshly caught so he's a tad stressed but still manages to chase the other wrasse in the trap...

2. Cherub

I will be in greeley tomorrow if anyone north wants to meet me there

3. HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

What are you looking for in trades?

4. HoosierDaddy

Oh and where do I get a fish trap like that? I need to catch a few fish

5. Cherub

oh i don't know, what do you have? I got it on BRS but Cris Capp has one at Aquatic Arts. It's a great trap to have!

6. HoosierDaddy

I have a few SPS frags and some Zoa frags that all came from Aquatic Arts. Not sure of all the fancy names but I know one of them I have is the Vinh and Setosa. You are more than welcome to call or text me to chat. 720-250-7672

Thanks,
    Scott

7. Cherub

it's gone. thanks all, please close