Very rare 24" true Trigrinus Catfish for sale: $60 (Denver / DTC / I-25 and Hampden)

He is about 7 yrs old and 24" long + 10" tail threads:

View attachment 3391

View attachment 3392

These guys sell for $300+ at this size. You can tell this is a true rare Tigrinus (and not a more common Zebra shovelnose) catfish by his electric blue coloring. Zebras are just black/brown and white. This guy has metallic blue coloring all around! Great tank mate for arowanas and larger fish (oscars, cichlids, pacu, piranha ) as he will eat any leftovers that drop to the bottom. Very peacefull fish (unless you fit in his mouth!) but will hold up in an agressive tank as well. Very healthy and should live 20+ yrs with good care.

Price is $60 if you pick up today Sunday (Oct 30th, 2011) in the afternoon only. I am moving my fish to a new house so you get a price break if I dont have to lug him around. If no one picks him on Sunday, then I will be raising the price to market t thereafter.

Send me a PM with name and tel if interested. I'll call you when he is caught and ready to be picked up (probably around noon to early afternoon).

K.