Video of our shop! Good stuff indeed.

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Well, I finally got the video camera out to take another stock video of the shop. Unfortunately we will not be able to attend Reefed this year mainly due to being short staffed! One of my main crew members is out this weekend and we are covering for him. I think it is the first Reefed we have missed but will be there in spirit. So on your way home from Reefed, stop by the shop!

We also finally received our shipment of Ecotech MP40 QD upgrade kits! Finally have them on the shelf so if you want to quite down your Mp 40's we have the tool for you, and yes it does work!

The new Coral flat is up and running and we are working on filling it up with some awesome pieces. With the added room we also have tons more room for frags. As you can see from the video, we have been fragging fools.

Fish and clean up crew is stocked up and ready to go!

Lastly, we do offer a 10% discount on livestock purchases! As long as you have a current MASC card and the discount is not combined with any sale items or our Buy 3 get 1 free on the frags.

See you this weekend!

Cris and Crew
Aquatic Art Inc.
9337 Commerce Center Street Unit C-3
Highlands Ranch 80129
Open Fridays and Saturdays from 11-6, during the week by appointment by calling my cell number at 720-253-8 six six zero.

[video=youtube_share;g3Edl9x4dvs]http://youtu.be/g3Edl9x4dvs[/video]

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am finally at a safe distance to be able to watch this video without upsetting my wallet. That's some NICE looking corals ya got there!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Your bank account thanks you, Josh... but Cris does do shopping appointments during the week, so you could always schedule a time to go in when you're not working.

If I had it to do over again, I think I would build a tank entirely using livestock from AA. I bet the end result would be fantastic.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am in the process of setting up a 40breeder and the focus will be mainly sps and the livestock will be mainly from AA. Definitely one of the best places to get sps. I've been once and haven't been able to make it back.