Viva La Mexico! Very picture intensive!!

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So far my 40th birthday my wife surprised me with a trip to Baja Mexico to see our good friends Mike and Cindy which many of you here already know. All I can say is I couldn't think of a better way to spend a milestone birthday than with good friends in their little slice of paradise.

Thanks so much for making it such a memorable event. It was so great to see you guys and your beautiful home!

Here a some pics I took. Sorry I'm not a big fan of photographing people so instead you get bugs, reptiles, and amazing sun rises! :playful:

Last edited by a moderator:

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

The house geckos were so cool!

Every morning a guy on the beach releases newly hatched baby sea turtles to the ocean. That was really cool! I wish I could have gotten some better shots though.

This little crazy bug tried to attach me! I must have jumped 15 feet in the air screaming like a little girl. I think Mike almost suffocated falling out of his chair laughing.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Happy birthday man and great photos.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
MuralReef;365030 said:
Happy 40th buddy. That's the way to do it!
Plus 1! And that place is magical. Mike and Cindy are wonderful hosts and have a beautiful rental . We can not wait to go back.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Happy Birthday, my friend! We were gobsmacked that Rachel chose Baja for such a momentous occasion, and thrilled to host you guys. We're glad you had fun (and survived the weird green bug attack).

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;365031 said:
Plus 1! And that place is magical. Mike and Cindy are wonderful hosts and have a beautiful rental . We can not wait to go back.
Thank you! We can't wait for you guys to get back down here.