Volunteers for MACNA 2014

MACNA2014

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hello fellow aquarium enthusiasts. We are excited that the Marine Aquarium Conference of North America (MACNA) 2014 is going to be held in our great state of Colorado on August 29[SUP]th[/SUP]— 31st at the Colorado Convention Center in downtown Denver and we need your help to make this the best MACNA ever. We are looking for volunteers for all aspects of the conference and in return, we are offering discounted and free passes for your help. If you are interested, please email volunteers@macnaconference.org for more information on available positions and to sign up. We look forward to seeing everyone at the show!

www.macna2014.org

Last edited by a moderator:

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Volunteers for MACNA 2014

Don't miss out on the opportunity to get a free pass by helping out.

If you have questions feel free to pm me or email us at the email provided!!

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
I think the better questions is when would you like to help? ;)

We will need folks throughout the entire weekend and show hours. If you have a time you'd like to work we probably have a spot for you. Shoot us an email or PM and we can narrow down the times that will work best for you.

Adam

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
My son (Marine Monster) and I have pretty much volunteered all day Sunday, as well as stuffing SWAG bags, looking forward to this!!

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Sweet!! We need more help so don't be shy get us your info and availability!!!

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
In a nutshell.... a little bit of everything. We need the local club members to help out and show how great our reefing community is here in Colorado.

Examples of some positions include:
- Saturday Evening Banquet
- SWAG Bag Stuffers
- Greeters
- Vendor Move In/Move Out
- Vendor Water Coordination
- Raffle
- Registration
- Security/Show Floor Info
- VIP Party

-Rob

Chair, MACNA 2014

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am available to help out on Saturday. I can do a shift that ends by around noon. Let me know when and where you need me.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Hi Shaunv please email volunteers@macnaconference.org and we'll get you all set up.

Thanks for your interest!!

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Bump !!

We have had a bunch of responses so far but we still have lots of people needed!!

Please let us know if you're interested.

MACNA2014

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
We need YOU to help make this conference a success. Many positions remain unfilled. Help promote our hobby by volunteering to assist us for several hours, a day or a weekend. Remember that MACNA itself isn't just a kick *** marine exhibition... it's internationally renowned speakers, 143 exhibitors, workshops and prize drawings. Profits from MACNA support the local clubs, outreach programs, speakers for local events, MASNA and several other non-profit organizations.

Help your hobby and have some fun along the way! We need YOU!

Last edited by a moderator:

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I could volunteer the rest of the day Sunday, but I'm already running the door drop open to 3 and the vendor breakdown at the end. So if you need me any of the rest of the time on Sunday just let me know