Vampires in Drag Zooanthids - Free with Donation

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am getting overrun with these. If you want some, give a donation to MASC or to Mural & Jodis Shark Tank and I will let you a good clump outside on my porch for you to pickup... about 10 ish, but probably more. If you want more (I can do 100 if somebody wants), then donate some more and I will pull out some more. Totally honor system on this deal since I think that everybody knows that reef karma is the worst, and best.

Stock photo since I just cleaned out my frag tank and it looks like a Feburary Colorado Blizzard:
View attachment 19725

I am in Longmont. Reply or send me a PM if interested.

I am getting overrun with these. If you want some, give a donation to MASC or to Mural & Jodis Shark Tank and I will let you a good clump outside on my porch for you to pickup... about 10 ish, but probably more. If you want more (I can do 100 if somebody wants), then donate some more and I will pull out some more. Totally honor system on this deal since I think that everybody knows that reef karma is the worst, and best.

Stock photo since I just cleaned out my frag tank and it looks like a Feburary Colorado Blizzard:
View attachment 19725

I am in Longmont. Reply or send me a PM if interested.