Warehouse hours?

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I may be completely wrong, but I wouldn't think warehouse as having "hours" and most things done through the storefront?

quackenbush

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
There was a flyer at ReefEd with hours at the warehouse. Steve mentioned it again when he spoke to the group at the meeting last Saturday. I lost the flyer and my memory isn't so hot. That's why I'm asking.

IIRC, it was regular, albeit brief, time frames at the latter half of the week.

Fourthwind

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
No sign out front yet. Have to look for suite 200 sign. Also be sure to take buckets or own fish/coral transportation. Not set up for sales real well yet. Had some gorgeous fairy wrasses and a few black long nose tangs. While overall prices were good, I didn't even ask on the price of those tangs lol

aquarius

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Our prices on tangs and most other fish are the best anywhere around as far as I know. We will be adding more coral this Friday from Australia. We should have a point of sale system up and running this week. No need to bring buckets for fish or coral as we have plenty of bags for everything. We got caught up moving a new 200 into the retail location this morning but Steve or myself should be there from now on. We gladly welcome any ideas to make it better, give us feedback on what we can improve.

Thanks!

quackenbush

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
FWIW, yesterday Steve quoted me $60-$80 for a Powder Blue tang depending on size. Might of been as high as $90 for a big one as I was focused on the smaller ones. I was impressed by his dedication to quarantine. He was quarantining most fish for one week but he was doing up to 3 for powder blues and Achilles due to their sensitivities to ick.