warning

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I dont think he is a member but his name is Nick Bakken. He is a pain in the
butt....He will waste a huge amount of your time. Work you down on price want you to bring it to him....then when you say no make up some story.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
How do you know him? Cl?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

pidge

Angel Fish
Thats crazy. He emailed me too off of cl. But once he gave me the run around about trading stuff after I said I wanted cash, I just stopped responding. Thanks for the heads up.

He emailed me and offered me $55 for my 85 which was listed for $200. He also emailed me about a 55 gallon I had for sale, and lowballed on that too.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
lol ... i love to lowball but where does a guy come up with $55 ...i would have atleast offered you $100 if i wanted it :)

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
odd number right?? he offered a weight set or ps3 games when he emailed me....hmm NOT! but i guess he is consistant considering everyone has gotten an email from him lol

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
yea unfortunatly craigslist has fallen to alot of spammers i hate posting stuff on there just cause of all the nigerians trying to get me to give them my address and let movers come take things.....HA what the hell do people think these days

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ah ha here is a email I got from the infamous Nick with regards to my 90 gal rr tank I had on CL.

: Still not interested i parting out? I might be interested in giving you like $20 for the return pump

Sure buddy ill part it out so I can sell it super half *** :)

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well hes back

Hi i have been looking for a sump exactly like that one for a long time now for my 125 gallon reef-ready. I needed the two inputs. I reeealy want it but i think the most money i can get together is probably about $100 would you be able to do the sump and light for that? Or maybe we could work out a partial or full trade, are you interested in a weight benching setup with weights and everything.

AVOID THIS GUY!