Water testing???

damontoy

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
What is your preferred way of testing Calcium, kh and mag? I have 3 different testers and always get 3 different results. I have the hanna testers and today got 439 for calcium, red Sea reads around 530. Seems to bebe quite a difference. Please advise on what you think the most reliable method is.

damontoy;n647570 said:
What is your preferred way of testing Calcium, kh and mag? I have 3 different testers and always get 3 different results. I have the hanna testers and today got 439 for calcium, red Sea reads around 530. Seems to bebe quite a difference. Please advise on what you think the most reliable method is.
I can run your water in my lab and see which of your test kits is most accurate.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I use Red Sea tests, but I also use a Hanna if I think the tests are getting close to expiration which can affect results fairly dramatically.

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
TheRealChrisBrown;647671 said:
You could try out Aqua Medic's All Water Testing, they are one of the club sponsors. See if there is a large degree of difference between your preferred test kits and the results from a lab. [video]http://aquamedicwatertesting.com/[/video]

Support our sponsors whenever possible!
Link doesn't work for me.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk