Waving hand Xenia

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
This is the first DBTC I have listed. I have 2 frags of waving hand Xenia that are growing on snail shells. one is a little larger than the other. I am in Loveland. If anyone wants, it's up for grabs.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here's a pic of the Xenia. One has about 12 polyps the other has about 17 polyps.

[attachment=64725:name]

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Waving hand Xenia

sethsolomon;254433 said:
You gonna do a DBTC pickup run? :p
That's my plan lol. I figured since I need to come up your way I can stop for some Xenia if no one else takes it.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
It is not a Pom Pom pulsing Xenia. It has longer fingers and just waves in the current. Looks like J. and Seth get it. Let me know when you want to come and get it. I will be fragging some more Xenia soon and some more of the Paly's I also have some GSP that I will be fragging at some point. I will post a new DBTC when those are ready.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Seth decided against the Xenia because he thought it was pulsing. So, I have another frag of waving hand Xenia if anyone else is interested. If not, I will post on Craigslist. Lt me know. J.Guokas, are you still interested in the larger frag? Lt me know.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Waving hand Xenia

Shaunv;254708 said:
Seth decided against the Xenia because he thought it was pulsing. So, I have another frag of waving hand Xenia if anyone else is interested. If not, I will post on Craigslist. Lt me know. J.Guokas, are you still interested in the larger frag? Lt me know.
I am still interested. I am hoping to be able to make it up that way on Saturday. Let me know if that would work for you.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I don't have any plans for Saturday yet. Let me know what time roughly. Thanks.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Xenia frag #1- J.Guokas
frag #2- available

fc_reefer

Cleaner Shrimp
That looks like pink anthelia(probably related to Xenias though). I have a ton of this stuff and could never ID it until recently. Cool stuff but you have to keep it isolated bc it grows so fast.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
fc_reefer, thank you. I was told by my LFS a year ago that it was called waving hand Xenia. You are rit though. After I looked up anthelia, that is exactly what it is. When I got it it was a 2 polyp coral on its last leg now I have hundreds of polyps.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok. Since no one was interested, I traded the second piece of DBTC to the LFS. If anyone gets interested in the future, I can frag more. I have a lot of Anthelia!