We are moving, new warehouse coming soon!

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I wanted to let all of you members know that we will be moving our business out of the house and into a new 1500 square foot warehouse! I hope to be fully operational by the end of October and ready for business. Here are a few pictures of the warehouse I took today:

The frag table, just need the tank...

The QT/holding system for our fish, still have a few more tanks to purchase:

The mini-split AC/heat pump, need to finish the install just in time for the weather to cool down

View from the back towards the front door:

More details to come....quite of work to be done yet as well.

Cris and crew

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Yep, mostly by appointment only but we are considering opening for a day or two per week. We still have quite a few tanks to set up still and get the show tank up and running. You are all welcome to come on over and talk some reefing!

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
crisc;113449 said:
Yep, mostly by appointment only but we are considering opening for a day or two per week. We still have quite a few tanks to set up still and get the show tank up and running. You are all welcome to come on over and talk some reefing!
That would be awsome...cause i usually make my most expensive purchases on a whim...appointments suck.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Where at ?

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
The place is looking nice. How many square feet of fish and coral you putting in? Excited to see the place finished. Where is it at? I will be sad if you say foco or springs.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
They are local right now HR dont know where the new one is

aztecdreams

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow Cris you didn't waste any time getting set up. Let me know when you're officially open so I can come by and leave noseprints on your tanks. Thanks again for the corals, they look great!

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Thanks for the support! The location is in Highlands Ranch, basically at Sante Fe and C470. We hope to open a day out of the week but will see how our business model morphs over time. The main reason for the warehouse is to have a support system for our service accounts. We have over 9000 gallons of saltwater systems, mostly reef systems that we care for and having a shop to properly qt, both corals and fish, along with room for design work and repairs will further our services.

As far as coral holding room, we will have a 10' by 3' and a 6' by 3' coral flat system for the corals, 280 gallons worth of qt, 350 gallons of fish holding after qt, invert systems and coral qt system as well. Should be enough room to be able to house and care for what we do, but we have room to expand if needed.

I'll keep this thread updated as we get more things completed.

Cris

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Just a few quick updates on our progress:

The fish QT and holding systems...

The new show tank is here, on the stand and ready for plumbing!

The coral flat is plumbed and filled, just waiting for the plumbing to cure and we will fire it up!