We are moving, new warehouse coming soon!

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Thought I would give you some picture updates! We have made some progress this week and the coral holding tanks are getting filled up. Hooked up the calcium reactor today along with the media reactor. Some of these corals are my mother colonies waiting for their new showtank home to be ready.

Here is the new show tank with a couple of lights on. I still have quite a bit of aquascaping to do still but it is cycling right on track.

We are looking at opening for retail customers within the next week or two, hopefully be able to get some set retail hours pinned down as well. Until then, if anyone wants to stop by, see the place and talk some reefing let me know!

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Thanks! We are very excited.

The show tank is ~460g 96" x 36" x 36" and was made by Tenecor. Overall I am happy with it and the craftsmanship is pretty good. I ordered a 600g at the same time and it came out good as well. I will post some more pics as soon as I get some more equipment on there and some corals!

I got a chance to stop by here yesterday to get some water and some snails. Cris, your store is looking amazing! Thank you so much for taking so much time to answer all my questions and your generosity. I strongly encourage stopping by and checking his place out.

artfuldodger

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice setup, Chris...a big step from the home-based business...What will you possibly do with all the extra basement space now?

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Did I miss it what day will you be open and the hrs and the address?

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
We haven't figured out when we will be open but it will probably be Sat. from 12-8 and Friday evening when all things get settled. I will post the hours when they are finalaized. Thanks for your interest!