We have lost One of our Reefers

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
I am writing with a heavy heart to inform all of the MASC community that we have lost one of our Reefers.

As some of you may know Don (dv3) was having some recent medical issues. Don has lost his battle with Cancer and passed away yesterday, Friday 5/11/2012.

The MASC BOD is working to organize a fund raiser where 100% of the funds raised will be donated to Don's family.

I am at a loss to put this into words and being the one who is sharing this terrible news.

RIP Don. You will be missed. My Thoughts and Prayers are with Don's Family.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
This is a huge loss for MASC, but more importantly Don's family.
MASC was important to Don, and Don is important to MASC! He was with us to the very end, what a f'in trooper, MAD PROPS MY BROTHER! YOU WILL BE SERIOUSLY MISSED!

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
He may have been one of the most controversial members we've ever had but was a great guy!!! Rest in peace brother, you'll be missed and I'm sure you're preparing your reff in heaven!!!

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Rest In Peace Don. We will also be setting up a PayPal account for his family and if anyone wants to make donations any amount will help.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Wow wow wow!!! I am so very sad to hear this. Well Don, I never got to meet you but we talked numerous numerous times via pm and private chat. My thoughts, prayers and heart go out to your family!!! MASC will and the entire reef community was touched by you in one way or another. You will be missed for sure man!!!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Def count me in for at least some Zoa frags and misc reef equip to donate to the cause.

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow what a tragedy, I feel for his family, for a guy who was as sick as he was you never heard him complain about it.
let us know if there is a fund that we can donate directly to. He will be greatly missed RIP DV3

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
wow, i will have some stuff to donate. he lived directly behind me, i actually almost bought his house when i was looking to by the home i live in now. RIP DON, MY prayers go out to his family

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Geez...yeah he did a good job of hiding how serious this was. Don was a good guy and will definitely will be missed. Our prayers go out for him and his family.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
WOW. This is very sad news. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and close friends. I'm sure I can come up with some frags as well.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends. I have nothing to frag yet, but will certainly donate financially through Paypal. Please let us know as soon as this is set up. I'm so sorry.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
WOW............ I just talked to him the other day! He will be missed and we have lost a great asset to this club.

RIP............dv3(Don).............you will be missed!

I will be donating as well!

Our prayers go out to his family!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Our prayers go out to his family. Thank you Don for all of your help with my tank and the club, you will truly be missed by all.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I never had a the pleasure of meeting you don. But what little conversations we did have they were a pleasure. Even though I never got to meet you I feel ad if I jabe lost a good friend you contributed to this club even though you were sick. My family will pray for your family rest on peices you were a great man and will be missed. I'll try to get something together to donate.