We have lost One of our Reefers

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I dont know if anyone is in contact with his family, but if they need any help with anything around the house or with the kids please let us know. He only lives a couple of miles from us and we can always lend a hand. If anyone is in contact with them, can we see if they need anything or if we can possibly drop of dinners to the house so its one less thing they have to worry about.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Heffe01;166846 said:
I dont know if anyone is in contact with his family, but if they need any help with anything around the house or with the kids please let us know. He only lives a couple of miles from us and we can always lend a hand. If anyone is in contact with them, can we see if they need anything or if we can possibly drop of dinners to the house so its one less thing they have to worry about.
We do have a BOD member in contact with his family. Just trying to get them a little space for the moment.

skebo

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Did he have younger kids? How many and the ages? That is the hardest part to swallow as all you want is to be thier for your family and for something you have no control over to impact your ability to do so is just the saddest part. My thoughts are with the family, may you come out stronger and take confort that the suffering is over and only the road to your recovery ahead.

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Heffe01;166846 said:
+1
would be glad to help them out if they need it.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
skebo;166851 said:
Did he have younger kids? How many and the ages? That is the hardest part to swallow as all you want is to be thier for your family and for something you have no control over to impact your ability to do so is just the saddest part. My thoughts are with the family, may you come out stronger and take confort that the suffering is over and only the road to your recovery ahead.
He just had a baby girl 2 months ago.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
FU#$ hes is the only one I like around here. Will be a tad more boring without him. Man we used to really stir this place up before he was on the BOD........... :hopelessness:

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;166857 said:
FU#$ hes is the only one I like around here. Will be a tad more boring without him. Man we used to really stir this place up before he was on the BOD........... :hopelessness:
Being a board member he had to think about which pots he could stir and which ones he couldn't

Thank you to everyone who is willing to donate items. The board will get more details on the fundraising as soon as we can

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Met him many times and he was great guy, so very sad to see such a tragedy with having a new born.... my heart goes out to his family and please let me know if i can help in any way!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
I knew Don was ill and even when he went into the hospital, he had a great attitude. When he told me he was there, he told me we would get together when he got out. He is a great character and I will miss him.