We have lost One of our Reefers

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
+1, you are right on Mark. We need to be sure Jennifer (Don's girlfriend) has access first.

Sorry to hear about Don.. I don't have much fish equipment left since I got out of the hobby. I do however have a really nice aquarium vacuum cant remember the name or brand (has filters and all kinds of gadgets) that I would happily donate to the cause. Mods let me know if there is any interest in this item.

LooseHip;167539 said:
Sorry to hear about Don.. I don't have much fish equipment left since I got out of the hobby. I do however have a really nice aquarium vacuum cant remember the name or brand (has filters and all kinds of gadgets) that I would happily donate to the cause. Mods let me know if there is any interest in this item.
Name of the company that makes the vacuum is Ancient Mariner Inc
http://www.ancientmarinerinc.com/

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
OMG!! I haven't been here for about a month and to come back to this... just heart breaking. My thoughts and prayers go out to Don's family and friend's and if there is anything i can do pleases let me know. RIP Don(AKA DV3).

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow...I'm late in seeing this. This damn cancer is taking away our friends and it must stop! Rest in Peace Don. Many prayers to his family and friends.

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was unfortunate to have never to met Don but have talked to him on here several times. I didnt realize how young he was! Don will be sure to keep stirring the pot even if he's up above looking down on us. Prayers for his daughter and family. This is truly tragic.