Webdesigner needed

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I hired someone to create my site last year and they have now quit on me. I am looking by Febuary to redo my whole site and switch hosts and all that good stuff. I currently dot he min on my site. I use ipage for a host, and lemonstand for my backdoor. But I have had nothing but problems with both of them. I am looking for someone who can not only point me in a better direction and redo my site but someone who can teach me how to do it, so i can manage on my own. I can pay, trade, ect. Let me know if you can help

AllysonP;280531 said:
I hired someone to create my site last year and they have now quit on me. I am looking by Febuary to redo my whole site and switch hosts and all that good stuff. I currently dot he min on my site. I use ipage for a host, and lemonstand for my backdoor. But I have had nothing but problems with both of them. I am looking for someone who can not only point me in a better direction and redo my site but someone who can teach me how to do it, so i can manage on my own. I can pay, trade, ect. Let me know if you can help
Use Bigcommerce. If you're selling stuff online and managing it yourself, it's the way to go. They have tons of predesigned websites that you can tweak and make it your own. Also, it's $25 a month which includes everything from email addresses to web hosting. I personally have used them for 2 e-commerce business and they were very successful.

-Nick