Website Upgrade

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just wanted to let everyone know that both Tapatalk and Vbulletin were upgraded tonight to the latest versions.

Not many updates in tapatalk, however in Vbulletin the Navigation bar (Blue bar where you see Home, Forum, Blogs, etc) was upgraded and has increased functionality. Please let me know if you would like to see any extra buttons, menu's or links up there. Or if you have any problems.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
You can use either the "Whats New?" or under Forum, Quick Links, Todays Posts. I didn't think the location of that had changed. When we originally went from 3.x to 4.x everyone hated the look of "Today's Posts" so I don't think a lot used it. I can make it one of the main buttons though if thats what people want.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Website Upgrade

Yes sir I agree we need the Todays Posts main button back, as I actually don't ever use the what's new button. Thanks for the work on the updates Derek greatly appreciated, esp on Christmas!!!

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
My bad! I didn't realize it was up there previously. One of the problems with this upgrade I did not know about, is it wiped out the old NavBar. So I wasn't able to verify what was up there previously.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Website Upgrade

I don't know what you did to Tapatalk, but now it gives me push notifications on topics I've posted in!!! I'm so happy!!

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Website Upgrade

Yea, I'm getting the same push notifications. Kinda nice. Now to make it download pics faster. Lol.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk