amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
MASC Land........Please help me in welcoming the newest sponsor of MASC

MIND BLOWING CORALS!!!!

Colin and Allyson (Owners of Mind Blowing Corals) have offered 20% discount to MASC members.

Besure to stop by their site Mindblowingcorals.com

Welcome to MASC Colin and Allyson!!

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome guys. Can't wait to go back and get some stuff. Great selection and great prices. You guys won't be disappointed if you make the time to stop by.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Welcome Colin and Allyson!!!!! Happy to have you as a sponsor and look forward to visiting your shop soon. 20% off to MASC members is a very generous offer that's awesome!!! I'm assuming everyone will need their actual physical masc members cards to receive this, is that correct?

RuRoo

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
"20% discount to MASC members"
For how long?

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;183237 said:
Welcome Colin and Allyson!!!!! Happy to have you as a sponsor and look forward to visiting your shop soon. 20% off to MASC members is a very generous offer that's awesome!!! I'm assuming everyone will need their actual physical masc members cards to receive this, is that correct?
As has been stated, you must have your membership card. Sponsor discounts are a perk of being a member of MASC

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ive been a member since January and dont have a card???? Congrats to mind blowing

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;183267 said:
As has been stated, you must have your membership card. Sponsor discounts are a perk of being a member of MASC
I am guessing it is stated somewhere in the membership rules. As I don't see it in this post.

Welcome Colin and Allyson! Great to have another vendor supporting this great site and community! I will have to check you guys out....along with alot of other vendors on here. What are your hours or do we need to make an appointment? Part of the issue with me visiting other vendors here is my hours that I can visit someplace.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dbarnes;183271 said:
Ive been a member since January and dont have a card???? Congrats to mind blowing

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Pm amonchak, he will get you setup. I think he's asked people in the membership card a few times?

WatercolorsGuy;183272 said:
I am guessing it is stated somewhere in the membership rules. As I don't see it in this post.

Welcome Colin and Allyson! Great to have another vendor supporting this great site and community! I will have to check you guys out....along with alot of other vendors on here. What are your hours or do we need to make an appointment? Part of the issue with me visiting other vendors here is my hours that I can visit someplace.

On the FAQ page, one of the benefits of being a member in good standing (paying your dues/attending 2 meetings) are the discounts to our sponsors. "some" sponsors have non member discounts but most sponsors you NEED to show your card in order to get the discount. Not only that, but it shows the sponsor that MASC really is supporting them. I'll have to find the membership card thread, I'm sitting at the airport ATM lol.

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
I've bought some of their frags already and they have some really great frags. LOVE their stuff and they are very friendly people. Nice to see some good frags out north!!

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
hey hey everyone!! Thanks for the warm welcome. We are very excited (and nervous) to start this adventure. We can't wait to meet all of you in person. Take a minute to check out our site Mindblowingcorals.com EVERYTHING is wysiwyg and aquacultured right here in Colorado.
We will be attending the Garage sale on Aug 25 at Aquamedic. So come up and check out a small selection of our frags in person and support our local club

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thank you everyone. the 20% discount will continue for 1 year. Yes a card would need to be presented to recieve a discount. Our hours are 2 till 630 most days. some days later then that, and pretty much all weekend long. we do go by app only. so feel free to contact us to set up an app. We are located in Broomfield, CO off of 136th and Sheridan. We truly appreciate everyones welcome arms and look forward to meeting everyone.

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
I need a card