Well worth the drive!!!

aaronsreef

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was impressed with the inventory! Beautiful clams, tanks and frags! The staff was friendly helpful and eager to answer any questions. Too bad they're not open all week!

Aaron

szavoda

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
lol - you forgot to mention where you went. But based on your description I am guessing Aquatic Art...

Shawn

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Aquatic Art is awesome. Never have I been so happy to hand over my money to anyone, because I knew I had just gotten some great stuff for a great price.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
AA is definitely the best around. Don't forget, you can call and make an appointment to go in during the week. Then, you get the place to yourself :)

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
aaronsreef;361595 said:
My credit card could not take me having the whole place to myself.
We all have the same problem

I was just on Aquatic Arts website and the hours said they were closed everyday of the week except Saturday??? Judging from the reviews this place gets that can't be correct. If it's true.... That's just ridiculous. Please tell me differently.

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
timnem70;361687 said:
I was just on Aquatic Arts website and the hours said they were closed everyday of the week except Saturday??? Judging from the reviews this place gets that can't be correct. If it's true.... That's just ridiculous. Please tell me differently.
Fridays and Saturdays from 11-6pm and by appointment during the week by calling/texting Cris at 720-253-8660

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
I know, it wouldn't seem like the two match up, but the staff there is truly amazing. Cris runs a top notch operation. It's just that the focus is more on maintenance services than retail hours. So they are busy servicing accounts during the week, and open the store on weekends. It's well worth scheduling your shopping for a weekend, or calling him to arrange for what amounts to private access to the store.