Wet Thumbs Frags Reefstock Group Buy!!!

So we talked wet thumbs into doing a group buy. We have free shipping. The order will be shipped to Arvada on Friday March 11th and you can pick up then or I will bring your order to Reefstock on Saturday.

Place your order on the www.wetthumbfrags.net website. Remember at check out to select "add to orders/GB" option so there is no shipping fee. And in message box put CO Reefstock Group Buy.

We will close the Group Buy March 9th to give Tina enough time to ship by Friday.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think Im going to get in on this. Loosehip, ill be at Reefstock if you could bring my stuff? Ill let you know what I order.

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok, I really want that rainbow staghorn. but I never trust the colors untill I see them in person

wirick181

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;77684 said:
ask and I shall receive right? I'm in, do I need to pay now or at the show?
just go one her site buy what u want and say pick up local and in message box say ur want shipped on the masc club GB

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
its reefstock group buy not sure if it is a big deal or not but just wanted to point that out
LooseHip;76255 said:
......Place your order on the www.wetthumbfrags.net website. Remember at check out to select "add to orders/GB" option so there is no shipping fee. And in message box put CO Reefstock Group Buy.

jgonzz

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hey guys, sorry for the delayed response, pickup will be at my house in arvada on friday march 11th. If that doesn't work, I will bring your order to reefstock on sat. For those who are picking up on sat, I will pm you my number so we can meet up at the event..