Wet Thumbs Frags Reefstock Group Buy!!!

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I know it doesn't help your situation now but anytime I order online (which is alot) I call FedEx the night before it ships and have them hold it at the sort facility closest to my house. You can pickup the package anytime after 8am and I think 8:30 or 9 on Saturday. There is no extra charge in doing this you just need your tracking number when you call and your ID when you pickup.

Thanks again Derek and ??? (sorry - I'm terrible at names!)

The strawberry shortcake is looking good (keeping my fingers crossed), but the pink plasma milli is looking like RTN already (water was horrible looking). I'll let you know...

Let me know if you want me to send pictures.

wow - that was fast! They don't call it RAPID Tissue Necrosis for nothin! In a matter of three hours, a spot of white (didn't even see it on my first inspection, maybe it wasn't there) has now spread to half of my strawberry acro frag. I'm sure the entire frag will be gone by bedtime. bummer.

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
saltySamurai;80300 said:
wow - that was fast! They don't call it RAPID Tissue Necrosis for nothin! In a matter of three hours, a spot of white (didn't even see it on my first inspection, maybe it wasn't there) has now spread to half of my strawberry acro frag. I'm sure the entire frag will be gone by bedtime. bummer.
Better frag the good pieces while you can.

mdrumm

Butterfly Fish
Tina is on this and will reship. I am waiting to see if the remaining ones will pull through and will have another order out next week.