What happened to participation

I am a newb so not too active. Would love to meet some folks, learn a bit. I will say Allyson from MBC has been awesome in helping out last week when the g/f had questions. We hit her up on facebook and she was patient and helpful. :)

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
daskibum;642362 said:
I am a newb so not too active. Would love to meet some folks, learn a bit. I will say Allyson from MBC has been awesome in helping out last week when the g/f had questions. We hit her up on facebook and she was patient and helpful. :)
Ask away. Feel free to see my system anytime once it's up and running. Or just to fish nerd it out.

Andrew_bram;n642367 said:
Ask away. Feel free to see my system anytime once it's up and running. Or just to fish nerd it out.
Would love to check it out. We keep visiting the saltwater stores every weekend just to look at stuff...

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
What about MASC name tags or badges so when at an event like Reef Stock it would be a way of recognizing a member?
I know a past president did an Easter egg hunt with coral prizes, not sure if more people were interacting on the site or just hunting for the eggs, but there were a lot of people on the site

Are there still grow out contests too?

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
projectx;n642447 said:
What about MASC name tags or badges so when at an event like Reef Stock it would be a way of recognizing a member?
I know a past president did an Easter egg hunt with coral prizes, not sure if more people were interacting on the site or just hunting for the eggs, but there were a lot of people on the site

Are there still grow out contests too?

There was one but me getting a Job in DC I think put a damper on it. If you want to, get in talks with one of the sponsors about picking a coral and get one going for this year.

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
just_tim;642140 said:
Still a hundred times more active than scmas.
LOL activity is low all over the place, it's getting to be that time of year really. Can't wait for ReefEd and Fragtoberfest though!

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;642268 said:
I'd host. I have actually offered a number of times. My assumption when my offers were ignored was that my tank wasn't cool enough.
The noco gathering we did at your house was great a few years ago now! I'd definitely like to come see it again.