What new Zoas have you got recently?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Show off and share the new Zoas you have recently acquired!

Gonzo Donatello type palys mixed rock

Gonzi Calypsos

Rare Reef Pumpkin Massacres

* photo credit goes to sealers these are not my pics

SLewis

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
oh man.... sick zoa's

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Maybe I can get pics later, but I got some Vivid Stingers. I like the round ones more than the speckeldy ones.

Old colony, but my red and pruple hornets put on a ring of about 30-50 polyps each the last week. The colonies take on a whole new level from just a few polyps.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
PPe's
Pink Elephant morphs
Salted Agaves
Sweet Dreams
Eye of Saurons
Lunar Eclipses

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
None! I have been a very good girl and haven't bought a single zoa, because I'm anxiously awaiting some frags from a highly respected zoa expert who told me he'd get me some cool nonpink ones. I couldn't tell ya how much money that's saved me!

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
My BEBB are finally growing - I had 1 last time I looked and now I have 8 or 10. I forgot that I even had some of them. This is almost like i just got them. :)

I got some cool Hornets from Gozno. They look like they should be called Gold Hornets to me, but I am not sure what he is calling them.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
jda123;271732 said:
My BEBB are finally growing - I had 1 last time I looked and now I have 8 or 10. I forgot that I even had some of them. This is almost like i just got them. :)

I got some cool Hornets from Gozno. They look like they should be called Gold Hornets to me, but I am not sure what he is calling them.
BHBEB one of my favs!!! I have some coming this week im pretty excited about too.

Come on now Doug I know you can take some wicked pics, bust out the camera!!!

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just cannot get over the fact that I just don't care to take too many pictures. It is all about me, you know. :) Seriously, I used to have lots of pics in my gallery and stuff on RC and people would make more comments about those than my posts, so I kinda quit. I also am a HUGE supporter of getting out and seeing things with your own eyes, so I feel like I negatively contribute to what I call the bio-cube generation of people who don't have a lot of experience and build all of their thoughts and opinions from the net, message board posts and pictures online. However, my home is open to almost anybody at almost any reasonable hour.

My wobbygongs have hit a critical mass where they are a colony and no just a teen-mom - I like them better now with 50-60 polyps than just 4 or 5.

I have some other super sweet ones, but I forgot all of the names - i am not a Z&P expert and I need one to come over and tell me so that I can write with a sharpie on the tank until I remember.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Got these beauties coming tomorrow, kind of excited :)

Nightmares
WWC Rainbows
Blondie's or Blonde Hair Blue Eyed B****** or BHBEB lol
CB Rainbow Infusions

* not my pic this is from the seller

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Aww chad I feel horrible man!! I'm gonna make it right with my BHBEB's dying on you! The EOL (that right?) have three polyps already!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
No worries Juan not your fault well make good sometime down the road as I'm not worried at all. The EOL are Electric Oompa Loompas

SLewis

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
damn.... now i need to go find me some bhbeb frags.... dang it

sweat044

Butterfly Fish
Share the love! These are badass!

CRW Reef;272010 said:
Got these beauties coming tomorrow, kind of excited :)

Nightmares
WWC Rainbows
Blondie's or Blonde Hair Blue Eyed B****** or BHBEB lol
CB Rainbow Infusions

* not my pic this is from the seller