What"s happening

Hey everybody, my names John, I'm crackerspack or Josh's brother. I finally couldn't take all his bragging about his tanks so I finally bought myself a Biocube 14g about 6 months ago to get started and learn the basics on. I've kept my 2 clown fish, Firefish and 2 out of 4 peppermint shrimp alive the whole time (which is more than i expected) so now i'm looking to move on to some corals (love the pulsatings) and after I move to my new place upgrade to a 55 gallon and go nuts. Love the site and look forward to talking to you all. Will post some pics of my little fishcube soon.

John

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to the madness!! Personally I would go with something other than a 55 when you upgrade. The width on them is pretty cumbersome IMO.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
+1. I have one and am tired of the skinny depth.

55 customs are pretty neat - 36" wide and a lot more depth. Pretty spacey. They are like an upgrade to a 40g breeder IMO. Good to have ya on the sight John. Welcome and enjoy the ample supply of wisdom, opinions, and events.

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
go with a four foot long 120g :)
Nice and stable and enough depth to make nice rock outcroppings.

oh, and welcome aboard :D

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to the forum!!! If you want I have some pulsating Xenia you can have when you get the tank for corals.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a drilled 90 I could let go for a good price