KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
wow!!!

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
All that and no. Fts? Great color, camera? No idea, I'll show our photo prof and ask him how to get those results.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
michael.lemke;134250 said:
All that and no. Fts? Great color, camera? No idea, I'll show our photo prof and ask him how to get those results.
If you check out his channel, he/she had the rest of his/her tank. Also seems to be obsessed with Miss TX, I'm guessing either a relative or stalker.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Wow I agree those videos are crazy amazing!!!!! Can't believe that cheap of a camera shot that Wow Wow Wow

Most photos or videos coming right straight from camera tend to be a bit dull. It's a matter of lowering exposure/brightness, bumping contrast and boosting specific color channels in post processing. I am not exactly sure what was done to this video, but could probably get closed to that result if you fiddle with an editor allowing basic colour corrections like iMovie on OSX. If this was filmed under actinic lights, I would start with getting the white balance first.

Here is another example of post processing for still images under lightroom. It takes work to make em look good!

rockys_pride;154996 said:
WELCOME!

Care to elaborate for the post-process challenged?