Whole set up must go

Hey all.
Due to some personal issues, I have to tear the tank down. I already gave most of my corals away to a friend, but, like the title says, everything must go.

Tank (48"L, 24"W, 30"T)
Stand
Canopy
45 gallon refugium/sump
Reef Octopus protein skimmer and cabinet
Lighting (2 x 250W Metal Halide, 4 x 54W T5 actinic, LED moonlights)
Heater
4 x Korelia fans
Pumps for skimmer and return to tank
Approx 150lbs live rock
Live sand
1 x skunk cleaner shrimp
1 x pink serpent star
various snails and hermits for clean up
1 x black oscillaris clownfish
2 x maroon clownfish
1 x niger trigger
1 x lemonpeel angel
1 x lawnmower blenny
1 x orange lined goby
Pulsing xenia
Green Star Polyps
A couple mushrooms and zoas

I've got some pictures in my build thread...
I have the whole set-up posted on CL (and I would really rather sell the whole thing, not piece it out). I was asking $1000 but make me an offer.
Hopefully this tank finds a good home.
Message me, or email (erin.cahir@gmail.com).

ErinCahir;94635 said:
Hey all.

Green Star Polyps
A couple mushrooms and zoas
Erin I know you don't want to piece it out, but what are you asking for for the above quoted? I live in Parker, too, and could pick them up easily. Let me know if you're interested.

I don't really know if it would be worth it...
I mean, like I said, I gave all my corals to a friend. So the only thing that's left is what stuck on the rocks after I pulled the mother colonies out. So for GSP we're talking maybe a 1"x3" mat. Nothing all that impressive.

N-dog;94726 said:
Would you sell the lemonpeel or lawnmower blenny?
I would, but it would have to be the day the tank comes down. I've had people interested in various pieces of the set-up, so if I get enough interest in enough pieces, I will piece it out.

Okay everyone, looks like I will be parting out.
The black clown, goby, trigger, skunk cleaner, lemonpeel and lawnmower are all currently spoken for, but I'll let you know if that changes.

PM or post if you're interested in anything. I'm selling off rock for $2/lb as well...

ErinCahir;95561 said:
Okay everyone, looks like I will be parting out.
The black clown, goby, trigger, skunk cleaner, lemonpeel and lawnmower are all currently spoken for, but I'll let you know if that changes.

PM or post if you're interested in anything. I'm selling off rock for $2/lb as well...
Sent you a PM!