1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Why are my threads being deleted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????

Discussion in 'MASC Info' started by AllysonP, Mar 15, 2016.

1. AllysonP

AllysonP Prawn Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

I have made 2 threads now about coral con coming up next week, and they have been deleted, anyone know why?

2. CRW Reef

CRW Reef Orca Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

I only see that you created one and it should be good to go now. Sorry I got your message on FB as well

3. CRW Reef

Ps - Prob was removed because it is advertisement for a non-sponsoring vendor. I think it is ok this time around but well prob need to chat about these type of scenarios in the future as this is the first time I have heard of the event as well.

4. AllysonP

I understand a non sponsoring vendor is hosting it, but its a local show that a sponsor is attending. I guess we just need to make sure things are clarified. I just feel that i should be able to advertise shows that I will be attending

5. bush8984

bush8984 Sardine Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Doesn't make sense. I don't see reef builders as a sponsor yet reef stock was blasted all over the forum

6. CRW Reef

Did you see MASC at Reef Stock? How much did you pay for your booth? MASC's booth was donated :p

7. CRW Reef

Let me be clear on this, it is not up for discussions on the public forums. The advertisement has been approved and is live on Allyson's Forums as well as Bush's posts on Facebook. Any other discussions regarding this will be discussed offline. Everyone I know has my phone number, please give me a call with any issues or discussions you would like to have.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
  8. bush8984

bush8984 Sardine Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Nice mine was actually free too because I'm so awesome

9. AllysonP

I don't have your number please text me. 7202626187