Wicked demon rocks!!!

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I ran into him at reefstock today and asked him who won his members DBTC. He told me (it wasn't me) and I quickly commented that I was bummed about that. So what does he do? BOOM!! Opens his cooler and hands me a frag, not a word said!! Unbelievable!! It's people like him and sites like these that make me sure I'll be in this hobby as long as I live! (and someday I hope to do the same thing to a noob!)

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
He is a generous person and not "wicked" as he likes to let on. Just don't tell him I know.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just so you know...when he does that...you need to find the nearest microphone and yell "I did it for the DEMON". Thats also how you break your noob status!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I agree Aaron is a true stand up guy, super generous, super helpful and I am glad we have someone as knowledgeable as he is to head up all of us reefer heads!!! Thanks again Aaron for the members DBTC it looks awesome already ;)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
as if it needs to be said again ...lol....every couple months it comes up

Aaron is good people ....so i guess the newbs need filled in like all the rest of us

keep up the good work bud

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well, I can say is that I have never had the privilege to know Aaron/wicked and I have been in this hobby since 1992 and the club when it was called the Rock Mountain Reef Club since 1999 and I am truly amazed by the things that I have learned from just reading his threads and posts! Super guy to have in this hobby!!!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think its safe to say that most of the active members on here are pretty generous and always are there to lend a hand when in need. Thats what I love about this community....its genuine. Havent met a person yet that wasnt willing to help in a crunch or offer up DBTC frags without wanting anything in return ..including Aaron! Great Community of reefers we have and I hope it will always remain that way!

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Aaron is a great guy. One of the first people I bought any frags from. I paid for 4 and he gave me several extras. Just a great guy to talk with and buy from. Can't wait for my tank to grow out so I can try and be half as generous as he is.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
+100 lol wicked is wicked great Guy to be around I was with him and Trevor aka cologrow the whole day at reefstock I think we all had a great time I mean wicked made me crack up so much great funny and very knowledgeable person

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
coloagro;151045 said:
I think its safe to say that most of the active members on here are pretty generous and always are there to lend a hand when in need. Thats what I love about this community....its genuine. Havent met a person yet that wasnt willing to help in a crunch or offer up DBTC frags without wanting anything in return ..including Aaron! Great Community of reefers we have and I hope it will always remain that way!
very true! ....and people like Aaron def. bring this out in all of us :)

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
AAron is definitely one the the most generous and kind people I have met for sure! He is always willing to lend a helping hand and gives crazy deals. I just have to say thank you Aaron you make this hobby just that much better

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks very much to all!!! Trust me, with out all of MASC none of us could be generous as we are, reefers in general are a pretty unique group of people with a slightly different perspective in life.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
You blushing yet?

Yes Aaron is stellar human being (even though he makes fun of my screen name), as well as many other people on this site. Never thought I would meet and make so many true friends here.