Would like some feedback

So I have been to all three of these stores but only for fresh, I was very pleased with there selection and price.... I checked out there saltwater stock but didnt really look to much into it

So heres the stores ... :drumroll: pls

Exotic Aquatics - place just smells clean!! I like it a lot
Cat Fish Charlies - Heard SO much good
Auqa Imports - I liked it, but haven't heard anything around the fourms

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Love cat fish Charlie's great prices and super nice guy. A little behind on equipment though. Aqua imports I love there dt but they are the highest priced iv seen. Although I saw a acrocolony for 75 the other. Day

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Must say go to Elite Reef

matt.radich

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I like catfish Charlie's a lot, I have gotten a few things from them. Exotic is pretty good looking, I'm not sure on anything else but I am hoping to get there this week.

But back on catfish charlies, I am getting two ocellaris clowns for 14.89 per fish and a green mandarin for 12.89 so prices are pretty good I'd say

bruby

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm coming up from the springs tomorrow. I have never been to any of these. Can you tell me where they are located.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefkoi said:
I hit all the stores this past weekend and I have to say Aquamart all the way, man that place is better than ever!
Another vote for AquaMart, reasonable pricing and knowledgeable staff. They won't try and sell you a fish a week after you setup your tank.

Sent using Forum Runner

Never been to aquamart I will try and check it out though!

I went to Elite Reef on Sunday I really liked it they are VERY helpful I will for sure go back!

I also have been to Todds Tropical Fish and Fish Palace..... Todds tropical fish had lots of nice salt water stuff

rockys_pride;170843 said:
Another vote for AquaMart, reasonable pricing and knowledgeable staff. They won't try and sell you a fish a week after you setup your tank.

Sent using Forum Runner
I actually witnessed this the other day. The guy was trying to buy a bunch of coral, and the aquamart staff talked him out of it until after his cycle and CUC was mature.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Exotics- A little known, under achiever who has sooooo much potential, a hidden jem can be found here once in a while.
Catfish-havnt been to the new one yet, but the the old store was the OG pimp azz shizzle so I hope its the same dude.
AI, I used to work for Tom and Mike, they have a great selection of coral, and a great work ethic, very hard to go wrong with these guys, also a good place to find some staples as far as named Tyree pieces as they have a bred stock source.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Elite is great, Mike and Heather are always helpful.

About Fish in Federal Heights is a goodplace for saltwater fish, this guy used to run Sherman Tanks.

There Liquid Kingdom in Northglenn / Thornton, 120th and just west of Huron. The odl guy who runs the place is a bit gruff, but hes been very helpful in the past helping me locate things. Store is run a bit different, but they have a few awesome display tanks that make the trip worth it alone, uncluding very large dog face puffers they feed by hand and a 1000+ gallon reef display.

Reef and Pnd down south has been decent, some times the selections can be iffy

Stay the hell away from Fish Den unless you like diseases, aptasia and unwanted hitch hikers.

And there always the local guys here on the forum. Mike with the Coral Shop has a great selection w/ good pricing. Nick @ Ambrosia Aquatics has sold me some nice fish in the past and you cant go wrong with Gonzo's or Reefkoi.

ReefCheif;172226 said:
Elite is great, Mike and Heather are always helpful.

About Fish in Federal Heights is a goodplace for saltwater fish, this guy used to run Sherman Tanks.

There Liquid Kingdom in Northglenn / Thornton, 120th and just west of Huron. The odl guy who runs the place is a bit gruff, but hes been very helpful in the past helping me locate things. Store is run a bit different, but they have a few awesome display tanks that make the trip worth it alone, uncluding very large dog face puffers they feed by hand and a 1000+ gallon reef display.

Reef and Pnd down south has been decent, some times the selections can be iffy

Stay the hell away from Fish Den unless you like diseases, aptasia and unwanted hitch hikers.

And there always the local guys here on the forum. Mike with the Coral Shop has a great selection w/ good pricing. Nick @ Ambrosia Aquatics has sold me some nice fish in the past and you cant go wrong with Gonzo's or Reefkoi.
Thanks! I didnt know there was a store so close to me..... I will have to check out Liquid Kingdom

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
From our discussion last night seems you have already done so! Now we need to head down south!