WP 40 Group Buy

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
If anyone decides that they got too many since they seem to be more power than we thought Let me know. I wanted in but found the group buy after the order was placed.

Chuzzler

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
How many did it take to get the group buy price? I missed this one, and seems like many others did too. Maybe there are enough stragglers to do another buy?

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
WP 40 Group Buy

Has anyone put theirs into a wave box yet? Workin on a build and wondering if its worth it yo make one...

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chuzzler;242999 said:
How many did it take to get the group buy price? I missed this one, and seems like many others did too. Maybe there are enough stragglers to do another buy?
I think they start the discounts around 20. Although, I think the atlanta club group buy is still open.

WP 40 Group Buy

Chuzzler;242999 said:
To get the price we got we needed 50 pumps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WP 40 Group Buy

Blazinjack;243001 said:
Has anyone put theirs into a wave box yet? Workin on a build and wondering if its worth it yo make one...
I thought about a wave box but this thing puts off a awesome wave in my 180 stand alone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
Damn they still haven't moved along. If anyone wants to get another going the info is in this thread. I think the pricing was very close for 30 or 50. The shipping is the pricey part. Going from 30 to 50 pumps didn't change the price per pump, IIRC, but the shipping was almost the same.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I can't organize it but I would be in for 2 if someone wants to take this on.