1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

WTB 100+ gallon tank

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by Gabe&Brandi, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Gabe&Brandi

Gabe&Brandi Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Anyone have any for sale or know if anyone? Looking for 150 gal+

Please PM or post info!

Thanks!

Gabe

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  2. mebeknob

mebeknob Copepod

There is an elos 120 for sale on this forum.... unless it already sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. zombie

zombie Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

I wouldn't suggest putting your phone number publicly unless you change it to words. That how you get a million robocalls a day.

Sent from my SM-G965U using MASC mobile app

4. Gabe&Brandi

Welcome to any and all Robo callers who are selling fish tanks! Lol thanks for that!

SynDen likes this.
  5. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

6. Gabe&Brandi

7. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Man at that pruce id just biuld my own.

whyamisofly and Dr.DiSilicate like this.
  8. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Or just buy a new one... used stands almost always need a lot of TLC anyhow.

9. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Super easy to refurbish a stand with 2x4's...

10. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

I have a nice stand from my old 180 super tall that I could sell that would fit that 120. It's 24"X48".

11. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

12. Gabe&Brandi

Looks like my gf wants me to get a 150+ gallon. We’re looking for anything 6-7ft but can’t be more than 18” thick. Open to any heights!

Mural, what’s the dimensions on that stand? Can you PM me pics?

13. MuralReef

I was suggesting it go with that Craigslist find. It is 4’x2’.