WTB 30g

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
36x12x16 tank. I would like an acrylic one but if you have a glass one let me know to just incase, i will be using this as a sump. let me know what you have.:)

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a 30 high... Not sure what the dim's are at this time.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
when do you need it. i am in the process of building some Acrylic sumps. they are a little more pricy but i could build them to what ever specs you want.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Soon, hopefully i will be setting this all up this weekend. On a side note handy glass just called and my tank is done getting drilled! WOO HOOO!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a 29g sitting under it right now and its just a little tall to work with. If i cant find a 30g by the time everything else is ready i will just use what i have. Luckly i made my stand so if i find a 30g at a later date i can still pull the 29g out the end and slide the 30g right in!

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wish i would have saw this a few weeks ago... Just sold one that i kept some dart frogs in. I'll check and see what i have in the basement or garage that might work for you. I bought like 15 tanks from an auction that a pet shop went out of business years ago and most of the tanks are homemade (good quality, but some weird sizes...). I'll let you know if i have anything close.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Look for one that is around 36x15x14ish too, would ya. =)