1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks
  1. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

Does anyone have an excess of caulerpa they would be willing to sell me?

2. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

I could pull a few handfuls of my grape caulerpa if you want some

kchristensen8064 likes this.
  3. kchristensen8064

That would be awesome! Are you able to bring it tomorrow? And what do I owe you for it?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  4. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

I'll bring you some and call it a dbtc

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MASC mobile app

5. kchristensen8064

Awesome! Thank you very much!

6. SynDen

No problem. I'll bring a few more to add to the swap for others that may want some

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MASC mobile app

7. kchristensen8064

Does this algae take root or is it free floating?

8. SynDen

it roots and grows in a vine mat. Just tuck it between a few rock where it wont get blown around and it will root itself

9. kchristensen8064

Awesome thanks! I've got a bunch of rubble I can use to hold it in place.