1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

WTB clear mesh netting. 2'x2'

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by kchristensen8064, Sep 30, 2018.

1. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

I recently made a screen top for my 20 cube and used just normal screen that I had laying around. Problem is that it blocks way too much light. I'm getting ready to order some of the clear mesh netting that most people use but since I only need a piece that is 2'x2' I thought I would ask if anyone has some extra laying around that they would sell me.

2. scchase

scchase Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I probably have some you can have, you coming to the DBTC meeting?

3. kchristensen8064

Yeah, I'm thinking about coming. I think I have enough frags to make the trip.

4. jda123

jda123 Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

I have some as well. I am in Longmont. You can have it.

5. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

I got a bunch from Lowe’s. It was used to protect pavers and was layered between them. I asked if I could have it since they would just throw it away and they gave it to me.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

kchristensen8064 likes this.
  6. kchristensen8064

I'll be there tomorrow. I would still love to get some of this netting from you if you still have some available?

7. scchase

scchase Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Sure do

kchristensen8064 likes this.