WTB - Dosing Pumps

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can you get a good price on these Bubble Magus BM TO 1 doser?

Josh, if you put in an order and can get 2 Aqua Medic Dosing Pumps - SP 3000 (Niveaumat) & Reefdoser for less than marinedepot ($110 each) then please let me know. Also interested in a DA Net w/ pH and temp OR Neptune lite w pH probe. Thanks!

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Surfer;96353 said:
Josh, if you put in an order and can get 2 Aqua Medic Dosing Pumps - SP 3000 (Niveaumat) & Reefdoser for less than marinedepot ($110 each) then please let me know. Also interested in a DA Net w/ pH and temp OR Neptune lite w pH probe. Thanks!
Do you want the Niveaumat AND one of the reefdosers? Do you have a link to the marinedepot one you are looking at??

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Surfer;96353 said:
LOL sorry I just want to make sure Josh (if he wants to order through Aqua Medic) and I understand exactly what you want. The SP 3000 on marinedepot runs for $110, the niveaumat runs for $160, and the twin (smallest) reefdoser runs for $300.

The sp3000 is just the perstaltic pump ($110)
The niveaumat comes with the pump, the float switch, hoses, etc. ($160)
Of course these are marinedepot prices, not sure what Josh would sell them for.

PM me if you'd like!

Ah ha. Not looking at a full dose system then. I would like to drip to keep things ballanced out. Such as B ionic 1 or 2...alk and calcium. I'm new and could have enough knowledge to be dangerous. I would like to have a system that keeps the ph and alk leveled out and reduce the highs and lows I'm dealing with. ph usually low, alk usually low, calcium high...everything's fighting each other. And I travel 3 days a week.